FACTORING CAN CREATE CASH FOR YOU BY
ADVANCING YOU FUNDS BASED ON YOUR
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE BALANCE.
Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Factoring has enabled tens of thousands of companies to grow and prosper. Barclay Associates specializes in the factoring of accounts receivable
- Factors regularly fund thousands of companies who otherwise can't get business financing.
- This form of financing can be utilized by manufacturing,
distribution or service companies.
- As you invoice your customer, the factor purchases your invoices at a discount.
LOW RATE SMALL
COMPANY RECEIVABLE FINANCING ....if your company meets certain criteria.
Finally... a program that enables smaller companies to borrow on their accounts receivable at a reduced rate. This
program applies if your outstanding accounts receivable balance ranges from $150,000 to $1 million.
ADVANTAGES OF FACTORING
- There is no monthly principal repayment with factoring.
- One of the great advantages of this form of financing is that it enables you to grow at an almost
unlimited rate. The more sales you generate, the more money you are advanced.
- You may be a candidate for factoring even if your average total accounts receivable monthly balance is only $40,000 to $50,000.
- If you are a builder or contractor and DO NOT USE SUB-CONTRACTORS we may be able to secure factoring for your CONSTRUCTION RECEIVABLES enabling you to increase your precious cash flow.
- Unlike banks, factors can continually advance you funds as your sales grow. This flexibility is very important to a rapidly growing company.
- Barclay Associates specializes in difficult loan
requests. We have contacts with lenders who will do the tough ones! If you have been turned down by other lenders, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! We may be able to find a factor who will meet your needs.
- No financing request is too large. We have relationships with factors who service all 50 states.
How to Contact Us:
Or phone or text us:
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2020 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS-
Multifamily - $ 400,000 minimum loan amount. ($500,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multifamily buildings must be 10 units or more. NOTE Possibly can do Multifamily loan amounts as low as 250,000 ($300,000 if referred by broker.) but must have 25% down payment.
- OTHER INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers, warehouses and other commercial real estate property loans - $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- SBA LOANS-$500,000 minimum loan amount. ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $500,000 minimum loan amount ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
Copyright 1997-2021 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved