Click below for information about the buying
sub-prime auto loan portfolios
Basic criteria for auto loan portfolios:
- Portfolios must be a minimum of $5 million total current loan balance.
Autos must be located in Oregon, Washington, California, Utah, Arizona or Texas.
Max. 125,000 miles on any car.
Max. age fo automobiles: 7 years.
Auto price should "match" the borrower. Credit, income level, etc.
No current bankruptcies. Only one bankruptcy in the past. Discharged for at least 2 years.
Overall credit may show some "dings" (charge offs and delinquencies) but with
efforts to pay, even if irregular.
No "lemon law" cars. Must not have been returned to the wholesaler or
manufacturer because of defects. Such cars are often then auctioned off with
Incorrect mileage, and other "hidden" problems.
All payments must be made on a monthly basis, whether by check, in cash at
the window, or by money-order at the window, or to the finance company.
All loans must be current with at least 6-to 8 months of payment history.
All loans must be sold servicing released. The buyer services their own loans from one office.
Borrowers must be employed at the time the loans are originated.
Credit scores should be in the mid-500ís range, or higher.
Full auto loan portfolio packages with all usual documents are required.
PLEASE SUBMIT AUTO LOAN PORTFOLIOS IN EXCEL FORMAT WITH THE FOLLOWING HEADERS
Account # - Borrower/Leases - City - State - Zip code -
Contract Date - Orig. Term
Orig. Loan Balance - Current Loan Balance - Down Payment - Payment Freq. - Payment -
Monthly Payment - Maturity Date - Vehicle Cost - Rate - Year - Make - Model - VIN # -
Mileage - Date Last Paid - Credit Score - Payments Made - Days Past Due - Paid through Date -
Last Payment $ - Remaining Term - Book Value - Late Charges Due - Late x 30 days -
Late x 60 days - Late x 90
CONTACT BARCLAY ASSOCIATES TO SELL YOUR AUTO LOAN
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved