SBA(Small Business Administration) business
loans with real estate collateral offer
a longer time (up to 25 years) to pay off
the loan. You also have the possibility of securing
a business loan which you may not be able to get
as non-SBA conventional lender financing.
Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
- No balloon payments with an SBA loan.
- No prepayment penalties or annual reviews.
- Fully amortized up to 25 years.
- An SBA loan may be the best way to obtain long term financing.
- SBA loans are made by private lenders and are guaranteed by the SBA, a branch of the federal government
- Barclay Associates will work with you on SBA loans secured by real estate with a minimum loan amount of (see minimum amount at bottom of this page) and a maximum amount$6,000,000.
MORE SBA BUSINESS LOAN FACTS
- There should be some real estate included as collateral for the loan. However, a portion of the loan may be based on "cash flow" coming from the profits of the business to be acquired or refinanced.
- An SBA loan may be used to purchase or refinance a business or to construct an owner-occupied building.
- If you are thinking about opening up a daycare we can get you the proper loan at the best SBA terms for you.
- The SBA will not finance income property or raw land/development. However, you can click here for information on Land & Development Loans or go to this page for Income Property Loan Information.
- Contrary to general belief, the SBA paperwork is fairly simple and is no more complex than the documentation required for a conventional, non-SBA, loan.
- Once paperwork has been submitted, and if the borrower responds promptly, SBA loans can usually be funded within 30-45 days.
A partial list of the dozens of businesses which can find financing through an SBA loan is shown below.
bars and restaurants,
day care centers,
health food stores,
mens and womens clothing shops,
auto related businesses (
muffler shops and
transmission repair shops
retail clothing stores
and many more.
CONTACT BARCLAY ASSOCIATES TODAY FOR AN SBA SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESS LOAN.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved