SMALL BUSINESS CEO'S AND OWNERS.....
.....DO YOU NEED MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY?
We now have several good sources for SBA (Small Business Administration) U.S. government guaranteed loans. Your business may qualify.
Funds for expansion, refinancing or business acquisition. Low interest rate. Good terms.
Contact us 24/7. We can answer any questions about this great source of financing.
Most businesses are eligible, such as: retail shops - distributors, wholesalers - manufacturing companies - motels, hotels - medical companies - restaurants - assisted living - retail buildings - service companies and many, many other business types.
Send an e-mail TODAY to:
For our easy identification, type ****** Need SBA loan****** in your message subject line.
A BUSINESS PLAN describes every major aspect of the business, including
products, services, marketing, staffing, and facilities. Financial projections are also central to any business plan. Since business
plans are such good summaries of operations, lenders and
investors demand to see them as tools for evaluating requests
The Right Tool for the Job -
Your business plan will be written for the specific purpose
of acquiring financing. It will tell lenders and investors what
they need to know in a language they understand.
- A Working Plan - Once you've acquired
financing, you can use your business plan as a guide for future operations. Use it as a reference for management decisions and as a yardstick to measure actual financial performance.
- Custom-Written -
Our business plan preparation service does not use pre-written,
canned business plans. Your plan will be custom-written, just for you.
- Fast - Once your materials are received, our associate will discuss your plans for operations,
prepare the first draft of your business plan within two weeks and
send it to you for your review . Look it over to make sure it presents
your plans for operations accurately and completely. Make any
corrections, additions, or revisions, and return a corrected
copy to us. Completion of the final draft usually takes only
a few days.
Here's how easy it is:
- You fill out a simple questionnaire and mail it to our associate.
- Based on your questionnaire,
our associates conversations with you, and his research and knowledge
of your industry, he'll develop a draft version of your business
plan. The plan will then be sent to you for your review.
Review the draft
to make sure that it exactly presents your plans for operations. Make your corrections, revisions, or additions on the
pages affected, and return a corrected copy to our associate.
Based on your revisions, changes will be made and the draft will be polished into the final version.
send you 4 professionally-bound copies (more if you need
them) of your business plan and you'll be ready to get
your loan or equity capital.
If you are using your business plan to secure a business loan, Barclay Associates may be able to help
you. Right now you may want to read about
our complete business
loan services for small and large companies in nearly all industries.
Just click on a subject below to get more information about our business lending
services such as:
If you are a broker, attorney or other financial intermediary, we welcome you to
inquire about Barclay Associates lucrative referral fee program.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved