Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a Free Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Newcomers to the real estate investment field often wish to know the best property type to purchase. Owner-occupied mobile home parks are a great choice. The park occupants own their homes, and pay only a ground rental. It is desirable to buy parks with only owner-occupied homes. mobile home parks with “park-owned” (rented) homes with higher turnover rates and expenses are not viewed favorably by many lenders.
Here are the primary reasons to prefer mobile home parks to other types of investment properties:
- Everyone needs shelter and along with multi-family apartments mobile home parks are one of the only two types of dwelling-unit investment properties.
- Many people, over 20 million in the U.S., live in mobile homes. Empty park pads are quickly filled.
- The tenant turnover is lower than multi-family properties.
- Unlike multi-family, undesirable tenants are less likely to affect other tenants since they live in a separate home. The park owner is responsible only for the utility hookups, not for damage to the home itself.
- Compared to multi-family, mobile home park tenants are more likely to weather financial problems since it is easier to raise the relatively low ground rent than costly apartment rent.
- Unlike the multi-family owner, the park owner does not have large maintenance problems such as apartment building and utility repairs.
- When searching for a mobile home park, the entire park can be viewed on Google earth.
- There is less competition to purchase a park. The selling price per unit is much less than a comparable multi-family property.
- Due to low expense to income ratios a park’s cash flow is very generous.
- Park maintenance such as utility hookup repairs is very low. Because of this an investor can easily own and manage a distantly located park.
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY....
If you are interested in buying or refinancing a commercial investment property now or in the near future. Take advantage of our over 40 years of experience securing financing for nationally located multi-family properties, mobile home parks, office buildings, storage facilities, motels and many other types of properties. We do not engage in the financing of residential real estate. Please notice our contact information and minimum loan amounts shown below.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved