MIXED USE PROPERTY SMALL LOAN PROGRAM
WITH LOW MINIMUM MORTGAGE LOANS.
USE THIS SPECIAL BARCLAY ASSOCIATES
SMALL LOAN PROGRAM FOR THE PURCHASE,
REFI OR CASH OUT OF MIXED USE PROPERTY.
COMPETITIVE RATES AND TERMS WITH FAST
LOAN COMMITMENT AND CLOSING.
Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Mixed use property commercial mortgages - minimum loan amount is:
[See minimum amount at the bottom of
Mixed use property may consist of apartments and retail stores in the same building, or apartments with
dance studio or fitness center in the same buiilding. Most banks and other conventional lending sources all
over the country often turn down small amount loan requests for mixed use property financing. Many times
the borrower's credit is good and the property is sound and well-occupied. They just don't want to handle a
small loan. Because of this many deserving business people do not get necessary loans. Barclay
Associates will work with you to close that small mixed use property financing that others will not handle.
- Geographic Region: Nationwide
li> Loan function: Loans for purchase, refinance and cash outs of Mixed use properties.
- Rates: Very competitive - Call for quote.
- FICO score: Mixed use property small loans require a 575 minimum FICO score.
- Loan type: Fixed and adjustable loan types available.
- Amortization period: Up to 20 years.
- Loan-to-Value ratio (LTV): Mixed use property financing - Up to 75 % LTV.
- Subordinated debt: Seller take back (2nd) position allowed up to 90% (CLTV).
- Buyer down payment: As little as 10% with seller take back.
- Collateral: Mixed use property. First position lien only.
- Appraisal: MAI appraisal required (Lender prefers to order appraisal).
- Environmental insurance: Required on all properties.
- Recourse: Mixed use property financings require full recourse to the borrower.
- Fast Commitment and Closing - In most cases, a firm financing commitment is issued within
4 days after receipt of all required documentation from borrower. Quick closings.
Informative and detailed information of great value to income property buyers
can be seen at
Income Property Buyers Tips This new section includes a
Special Report which explains how to
calculate the true value of an
income property. A continually expanding “FAQ”
(Question and Answer) page is also included. We invite you to visit this area of our web site.
PLEASE CONTACT BARCLAY ASSOCIATES TODAY IF YOU NEED A SMALL LOAN FOR A MIXED USE
SMALL COMMERCIAL LOAN PROGRAM (click on an item below to go to Property Type)
[Main Page-Small Commercial Mortgages]
[apartment building (multi-family)]
[auto repair shop]
[auto body shop]
[day care center]
[mini storage facility]
[mixed use (apartments + stores etc.)]
[mobile home park]
[self storage facility]
[strip shopping center]
How to Contact Us:
Or phone or text us:
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2020 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS-
Multifamily - $ 400,000 minimum loan amount. ($500,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multifamily buildings must be 10 units or more. NOTE Possibly can do Multifamily loan amounts as low as 250,000 ($300,000 if referred by broker.) but must have 25% down payment.
- OTHER INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers, warehouses and other commercial real estate property loans - $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- SBA LOANS-$500,000 minimum loan amount. ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $500,000 minimum loan amount ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
Copyright 1997-2021 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved