Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a Free Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Many small companies need accounts receivable financing find that they do not qualify with receivable lenders
because the loan size is too small. They then have to go
to a factor and pay a fee of 3 to
3-1/2% per month. Also, most factors will not finance
inventory or machinery and equipment. They will only
finance accounts receivable.
Now, for selected companies, there is an exciting alternative.
We have sources who specialize in the needs of smaller
companies. Accounts receivable financing is now available for the qualified smaller company. This is a real money-saving financing opportunity for the company with receivables assets who has outgrown a factor, but does not have sufficient assets to be considered by the receivable
Contact us if you now are with a factor, or have been turned down by a receivable lender, or if you have outgrown your bank line. We can't determine if you qualify for this program until you contact us.
INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- LOAN SIZE: The average amount of your outstanding accounts receivable must be $150,000-$250,000 or more. Under this program, the maximum line of credit is $1,000,000, but slightly larger lines may be available under special circumstances.
Contact us if you have any questions about this program.
- LOAN PURPOSE: Small leveraged buy outs, refinancing,
growth and expansion, re-capitalization, turnaround
financing and restructuring.
- PERFORMANCE: The company should usually be profitable,
but companies may be considered even if they have a deficit
net worth and/or historical losses... as long as they have
a credible turnaround plan.
- INDUSTRIES: Manufacturing, wholesale distributors,
service companies and government contractors.
- COSTS: Somewhat higher than bank rates but substantially
less than factoring rates.
- BUSINESS PLAN WRITING - Every company or individual seeking business capital must have a Business Plan. For
more information about the preparation of a Business Plan, go to our
Business Plan Writing section.
OTHER LOAN CRITERIA FOR THE SMALL
COMPANY ASSET BASED LOAN PROGRAM
- We DO NOT secure non-business (personal) loans.
We only engage in BUSINESS financing.
- Factoring may be possible if your average outstanding accounts receivable balance is a minimum of $40,000 or more.
- We DO NOT locate financing for small single one-store
- We can not secure financing on consumer receivables or work-in-progress construction receivables.
- Your company or organization must have some
BASIC ASSETS (accounts receivable, inventory, real estate,
machinery and equipment). If there are no such assets
available, please go to our
Venture Capital or
pages for information on equity financing.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved