Increased expenses, such as malpractice insurance costs and the current squeeze
on profits make medical clinic accounts receivable financing a must.
The medical accounts receivable financing program provides immediate cash which
can be used for advertising, inventory, staffing, to correct cash flow problems,
expansion, to improve credit rating, take advantage of cash discounts, modernize
OTHER MEDICAL FACILITY FINANCING CHOICES
In addition to accounts receivable financing, we also have sources who specialize in
many other types of healthcare facility financing. These include loans for:
working capital, mortgages, equipment financing, bridge loans, facility acquisitions and more.
Click here for more information.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MEDICAL CLINIC
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING
- The medical clinic management knows that managing accounts
receivable is one of the greatest challenges they face.
- The medical clinic accounts receivable are usually by far the largest
asset shown on the balance sheet, yet these dollars are often unavailable for
long periods of time.
- Due to the long process associated with reimbursement from
third party payors, the need for medical clinic accounts receivable financing has significantly increased.
- The program allows the medical clinic to attend to more pressing matters;
such as the welfare of the patient.
- Our financial sources purchase receivables of rated health
and governmental agencies throughout the United States. They do not purchase
workerís compensation, personal injury, or self-pay receivables.
- Our lenderís program is not a loan: and unlike a loan, the
sale of receivables creates no additional debt to the balance sheet. It allows you to obtain cash for a large
your receivables in a timely manner.
- There is an advance of up to 80% of the estimated net
medical clinic accounts
- The lenderís monthly service fee is a flat fee that is
deducted from the
remittances Ė this fee is based upon numerous factors including average turn
time, average claim size and overall account size.
- Our lending sources do not charge: application fees, credit
report fees, due
diligence fees, posting fees, claim processing fees, wire transfer fees, or
analysis fees, etc.
- The medical accounts receivable financing process proceeds quickly. After receiving a completed application package a Letter of
Intent will be issued usually
within 2-3 business days.
- The initial medical clinic accounts receivable financing can take place
usually within 3-5 days of the due diligence visit.
Contact Barclay Associates TODAY. Turn your medical
accounts receivable into needed cash.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved