Factoring and asset based receivable lending (ABL) are two types of accounts receivable oriented
financing available to both young small manufacturing, distribution and service companies and more
mature larger firms. These two types of non-bank financing have enabled tens of thousands of companies to grow and
Barclay Associates specializes in these two types of financing. We offer both factoring and asset based
receivable/inventory financing in all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FACTORING OR ASSET BASED (ABL) RECEIVABLE FINANCING
- Your company must have business accounts receivable. Consumer receivables cannot be financed.
- Your manufacturing firm must be currently profitable, or
at least in a solid turnaround position Where you can demonstrate that you will soon be profitable.
- asset based receivable/inventory lenders will not loan on inventory alone. Your company must have business
- Inventory financing is not available if you factor your receivables.
- Your company must be located in the United States (except Alaska and Hawaii
- Customers located outside of the U.S. are not eligible for either Factoring or ABL financing.
- FACTORING is recommended for manufacturing
companies with average receivable balances from $500,000 or more.
As you invoice your customer, the
factor purchases your invoices and immediately advances you a percentage of the invoice amount. Factoring is ideal
for many young and older companies of all sizes.
- If you are a builder or contractor and do not utilize sub-contractors we may be able to secure factoring
for your construction receivables, thus enabling you to increase precious cash flow.
ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE LENDING HIGHLIGHTS
- ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE AND INVENTORY FINANCING (ABL) is designed for more mature
manufacturing companies with much larger receivable balances. See ASSET BASED FINANCING minimum loan amounts at the bottom of this page..
- In contrast to a factor, the receivable lender does not purchase your
invoices, but loans against receivables and other assets. They advance you a percentage of each invoice amount.
The customer is not aware that you are borrowing on your receivables or inventory.
- This form of financing secures the loan with accounts receivable, and sometimes inventory, machinery and
equipment or commercial real estate.
- Rates are lower than factoring rates.
- This type of financing usually enables wholesale grocery firms to
have a flexible line of credit. Unlike banks, our asset based
lenders can increase your credit line in mid-year in the event that you take on a large customer or have a surge in
sales. This flexibility is very important to a rapidly growing company.
BOTH FACTORING AND ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE FINANCING.....
- can be utilized by manufacturing,
distribution or service companies.
- do not require a monthly principal repayment.
- enable your company to grow at an almost
unlimited rate. The more sales you generate, the more money you are advanced.
- enables your manufacturing firm to have much needed funds as
your sales grow and you create more receivables. The flexibility of this type of lending is very important when funds
are needed yesterday.
Barclay Associates specializes in difficult factoring and asset based receivable/inventory loan requests for
manufacturing companies. If you have been turned down by
banks or other lenders, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! We may be able to find a factor or asset based lender
who will meet your needs.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved