Our sources look for certain criteria before accepting a corporate
client with business capital potential. The ideal company should have entrepreneurial,
experienced management which has invested materially in the
company. The company should have high growth potential
with a business plan outlining the path to achieve that growth at a relatively low risk.
The focus is on privately held companies with current high sales growth. The company should be profitable or will achieve profitability after the next funding, and should be in business for at least three years.
We also focus on small-cap and micro-cap publicly held
companies with the same growth and profitability criteria.
Funding and related service capabilities include:
- Debt financing
- Merger and acquisition strategy planning
- Legal counsel services
- Public relations services
Leveraged buy out financing
- Accounting and due diligence services
Funding can be arranged for established, aggressive, growth oriented companies with good management in just about any industry, such as:
- High Technology
- Health Care
- Environmental Technology
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Waste Management
- Metal Working
- Internet related equipment manufacturers
- General Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Medical Technology
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved