Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Commercial Funeral home mortgages - minimum loan amount is:
[See minimum amount at the bottom of this page under "other business loans"]
Barclay Associates Premier Loan Program lenders will loan purely on the cash flow of a funeral home. Full real estate collateral is not required. Most banks and other conventional lending sources all over the country base their Loan to value percentage on the value of the funeral home property. Therefore many funeral home loan requests are turned down.
In many case the borrower's credit is good and the property is sound and well-occupied. They just don't want to handle funeral home financing. Because of this many deserving business people do not get necessary loans. Barclay Associates will work with you to close that Funeral home financing that others will not handle.
IMPORTANT - If Your
Business Has Credit Card Sales ......
then turn your future credit card sales into cash, receive a free quote and find out how much money your business qualifies for in as little as 24 hours. Receive $10,000 to $500,000 business funds by selling your future credit card receivables. No application fees. No collateral required.
For complete information
This type of financing is not a loan. It
is an advance against future credit card transactions.
FUNERAL HOME FINANCING CRITERIA
- Geographic Region: Nationwide
- If a purchase, the buyer should have 5 to 8 years of funeral home related experience.
- Loan function: Loans for purchase and refinance of funeral homes.
- Rates: Very competitive.
- Loan type: 15 year fixed - straight amortization to get 90% LTV financing [Premier Program].
- Amortization period: Up to 20 years [Non-Premier Loan Program].
- Loan-to-Value ratio (LTV): Funeral home loan - Up to 90 % LTV [Premier Loan Program].
- Buyer down payment: As little as 10% for buyer experienced in funeral home operation [Premier Loan Program]
- Collateral: Good cash flow [Premier Loan Program] and/or funeral home property.
- FICO score: Funeral home loans require a 550 minimum FICO score.
- owning a funeral home can be very profitable if you buy at the right price.
- WE HAVE OTHER FUNERAL HOME FINANCING PLANS AVAILABLE IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE PREMIER LOAN PROGRAM.
Informative and detailed information of great value to income property buyers
can be seen at
Income Property Buyers Tips This new section includes a
Special Report which explains how to
calculate the true value of an
income property. A continually expanding “FAQ”
(Question and Answer) page is also included. We invite you to visit this area of our web site.
PLEASE CALL BARCLAY ASSOCIATES TODAY IF YOU NEED A SMALL LOAN FOR YOUR
SMALL COMMERCIAL LOAN PROGRAM (click on an item below to go to Property Type)
[Main Page-Small Commercial Mortgages]
[apartment building (multi-family)]
[auto repair shop]
[auto body shop]
[day care center]
[mini storage facility]
[mixed use (apartments + stores etc.)]
[mobile home park]
[self storage facility]
[strip shopping center]
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved