Asset Based receivable lending and
inventory financing furnishes much
needed working capital for companies
by advancing funds secured by accounts
receivable, inventory, machinery and
equipment and real estate.
Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a Free Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Asset Based Receivable Lending (ABL) is a type of accounts receivable oriented financing available to wholesalers, distribution, manufacturing and service companies and
other companies. . This type of financing has enabled tens of thousands of companies to grow and prosper.
Barclay Associates specializes in and has many sources for Asset Based Lending. We offer asset based
receivable/inventory financing in all 50 states.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR ASSET BASED FINANCING
- Your company must have business accounts receivable. Consumer receivables cannot be financed.
- Your company must be currently profitable, or at least in a solid turnaround position Where you can demonstrate that you will soon be profitable.
- asset based receivable/inventory lenders will not loan on inventory alone. Your company must have business
(not consumer) accounts receivable.
ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE LENDING HIGHLIGHTS
- ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE AND INVENTORY FINANCING is designed for fairly mature wholesalers/distribution,
manufacturers and service companies with
receivable balances of $800,000 to $1 million or more.
In contrast to a factor, the receivable lender does not purchase your
invoices, but loans against receivables and other assets. They advance you a percentage of each invoice amount. The customer is not aware that you are borrowing on your receivables or inventory.
- This form of financing secures the loan with accounts receivable, and sometimes inventory, machinery and equipment or commercial real estate.
- Rates are generally very attractive.
- This type of financing usually enables wholesalers/distribution firms and
manufacturers to have a flexible line of credit.
Often our asset based
lenders can increase your credit line in mid-year in the event that you take on a large customer or have a surge in sales. This flexibility is very important to a rapidly growing company.
ASSET BASED RECEIVABLE FINANCING.....
- can be utilized by manufacturing,
distribution or service companies.
- do not require a monthly principal repayment.
- enables your company to grow at an almost
unlimited rate. The more sales you generate, the more money you are advanced.
- enables your company to have much needed funds as your sales grow and you create more receivables. The flexibility of this type of lending is very important when funds are needed yesterday.
Barclay Associates specializes in difficult asset based receivable/inventory loan requests for companies
in many industries. If you have been turned down by banks or other lenders, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! We may be able to find an asset based lender who will meet your needs.
Some of the many companies and industries which we serve include:
How to Contact Us:
Or phone or text us:
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2020 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS-
Multifamily - $ 400,000 minimum loan amount. ($500,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multifamily buildings must be 10 units or more. NOTE Possibly can do Multifamily loan amounts as low as 250,000 ($300,000 if referred by broker.) but must have 25% down payment.
- OTHER INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers, warehouses and other commercial real estate property loans - $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- SBA LOANS-$500,000 minimum loan amount. ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $500,000 minimum loan amount ($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $1,000,000 minimum loan amount.
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
Copyright 1997-2021 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved